submitted by Dara Singleton
(by Chef Nick Brozek)
1 loft of asiago take and bake bread
1 pound of golden delicious apples
1 jar of Amana natural apple butter
1 pound of smoked turkey
12 pieces of provolone cheese
1. Core the apples - it takes two apples for 8 sandwiches, then slice apples in rings.
2. Soak the apple rings in a bowl with 1 1/2 cup of cold water and a shot of lime or lemon juice. (to prevent from turning brown)
3. Slice your bread in 1/2 inch slices. You should be able to get 16 slices.
4. After slicing lay all of them flat and coat with apple butter, the more the better!
5. Then tear cheese in half and form to the bread 1 1/2 pieces for each sandwich.
6. Then place on the apple slices - 3 is best for each sandwich.
7. Add smoked turkey.
8. Then the other piece of bread with apple butter on it!
9. Get saute pan hot with vegetable oil, get it hot and then sear your sandwiches to golden brown, both sides make sure the cheese melts good!
10. Serve with chips!