Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sludge Drink (A Cleanse)

This is a recipe of a cleanse that our family has used for many years.  It's specific cleansing attributes are for the colon, liver, and blood.  It should cleanse sludge from the colon within a two week period.  As with anything contact your health professional...yada yada yada!  :) You know the drill.

I cringe at the thought of putting anything disgusting in my mouth so I honestly tell you "this is not that bad." The Chlorophyll gives it a strong mint flavor.  The apple cider vinegar gives it a little bite towards the end. Here's what you need:

2 T Aloe Vera
2 T Chlorophyll
1/4 tsp Liquid Dulse (a Nature's Sunshine product)
1 T Bentonite
2 T Colloidal Minerals
1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Ascorbate Vit. C Powder
1 tsp Psyllium Hulls
Mix with 4 oz. apple juice or Recovery Drink (also a Nature's Sunshine Product).
I always use apple juice, it is one less thing I need to buy since I always have that on hand.

For these issues take along with the sludge drink:
Constipation: Magnesuim 2-4 at night
Cascara Sagrada 2 at night

I still eat while doing this.  I just try to have a clean diet while doing so. Eliminate Sugar, Dairy, Caffeine, and all the other culprits that are obvious.  Emphasis on TRY!
Also drink PLENTY OF WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!