Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Liver Cleanse Drink

 To be drank first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.  This yummy lemony goodness will help you rid your body of toxins! 
1 Lemon
1 inch of Ginger
1 Garlic Clove

Juice or blend these and then add
about 2 tsp Olive Oil.
 You can see the lemon, garlic, and ginger don't make too much juice.
 Here it is with the olive oil added.

Now fill the glass up with some Apple juice and shake or stir well. 
I drink this down with a straw. This has a great flavor, that I was surprised by the first time I made it.  I even had my 7 year old taste this, and he didn't turn up his nose. If you are trying to cleanse your body this is a great addition to your recipe box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!