Monday, April 9, 2007

Chocolate Chip Bars

Submitted by Pastor Lori Eilers
1 and ½ sticks melted butter (no margarine)
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Baking soda
Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately before adding all together. Spread into a greased and floured 13x9 pan and pour 1 cup of chocolate chips on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Pastor Lori's notes:
These bars are a favorite of many of my friends. When I still worked at the school, I would bring them for birthdays and people would literally follow me to my office to get one while they were warm.
Dara's Notes: I claim a corner piece - eh- get your hands back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!