Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mexican Corn Casserole

This is one of those dishes that is a holiday tradition, but isn't necessarily a holiday dish!  It's just one that Cousin Pat Eichenberger always brought to Christmas gathering and we loved it. I would love to see her and all my Arkansas family.  I miss them so much especially in the fall and Christmastime.  So today while I think about them - I will share her dish with you!

5  cans shoe-peg con drained
2 pkg *8oz  cream chease
1 cup warmed milk
1 1/2 stick of butter
1 cup jalapeño peppers (chopped)
3 Tbs. flour
1 tsp. salt

Melt cream cheese and butter in microwave; Stir until smooth.  Add Milk, flour, and Salt, Mix Well. Stir in Corn and Jalapeños.  Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and cook at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!