Monday, January 3, 2011

Sour Cream Biscuits

Biscuits have never turned out for me when I have made them from scratch. Oh, sure - they have turned out, but I haven't been dying to make them again, and they haven't been tender fall apart in your mouth melty goodness! I have been looking for a recipe for FOREVER that meets all my desires in a biscuit.
I just knew it would have buttermilk and all the rest of a mess that goes along with what you think a biscuit should be. Unbelievably this is the easiest biscuit I dare say you will ever make.  AND SO DELICIOUS!  - but I hope by now you know I wouldn't post it if it weren't delicious right?  We have surely established that by now!

Here is what you need:
2 Cups of Bisquick
1 stick of Butter
8 oz of Sour Cream

Combine all the ingredients together and spoon into a muffin tin.
This recipe made 10 biscuits for me.  I baked it at 400 for 8-10 minutes!
Serve this with the Devon-shire cream - and your mouth will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!