Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peach Berry Crisp

 Hungry Momma's house is in the middle of a fast. 
You haven't heard much from us lately and for that we are very sorry - However I have some yummy stuff to share with you!

This is a Daniel Diet friendly dish that we love to have.  The use of frozen fruit makes it easy to make in the dead middle of winter!

Im sorry that there are no measurements for this recipe, I cook in an eyeball it sorta style quite often. So, I put lots of pictures here for you to see.

 In the bottom of a casserole dish put a single layer of frozen peaches.







 On top of the peaches, put on a layer of frozen mixed berries.  The best mixture in my opinion is Blueberries, Blackberries, and Raspberries.  I removed the Strawberries from the mix.

Sprinkle with Cinnamon all over the top.

 Use a little bit of Pure Maple Syrup to lightly sweeten the crisp.


Top the fruit with granola.  Whatever your favorite variety - I use whichever one I have on hand.  I make my own sometimes, and you can use that too.
 I use about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water and sprinkle over the top.
Bake your crisp in the oven at 375 for 30-45 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for stopping by! This Hungry Momma would love to hear from you!